Monday 13 December 2010

Friday night...

...George and Nicholas stayed over at our house and while they were here they helped to decorate the house and the Christmas tree.

GW&NR10thDec2010-copyblog

William had erected the tree and the decorations were ready and waiting for them.  I know, looking at the pictures you could be forgiven for thinking I'm making it up about the tree because there's not a tree to be seen anywhere is there?.  I just didn't have time to take pictures, not any decent ones anyway.  We had two very excited little boys. I couldn't keep up with them. It got a little fraught there for a time.  It was like a tornado had hit the house!  Both of them whirling round trying to "decorate".  George was excited remembering all the different ornaments. He's done this with us for the last few years now and Nicholas was just plain excited.  It really was very sweet to see them but at the time I couldn't appreciate it, it all happened in fast-forward.

Anyway, we made it and by bathtime and bedtime they both settled down very nicely and weren't a bit of trouble.  Bless their little cotton socks!

DSC_7811_edited-1blog

Charlie wasn't there on Friday night, it was a bit too late for him.  But he was here on Wednesday.  He was very tired watching the telly and sucking his thumb.  Minutes after this he was asleep.  Bless his little cotton socks too.

TTFN,

Kathleen.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Looks like fun was had by all!
I've updated my blog, Mother if you care to read. xx

Anita Johnson said...

I'm having a cup of hot cocoa and trying to warm up by stopping by blog friends. Your little grandsons are so cute! I love that photo album you are making, it has been way too long since I have done anything crafty. If this cold weather keeps up, I should have plenty of time for indoor activites!
Merry Christmas to you!