Friday 2 September 2011

Trying to get back to normal...

...after our fortnight's holiday hasn't been easy. It's the old game of playing catch up all the time.  Catching up on the washing, the ironing, the cleaning, the shopping, sleep, sorting all the photos I took and last but not least blogging.

DSC_2459_edited-1-copyb

I really haven't caught up with my photos yet but until I do I thought I'd post just a couple of my favourite landscape views.  The one above really pleases me.  It's a view I hadn't seen before, William and I happened upon it driving from Otterton to Sidmouth and I thought it was just beautiful!

DSC_2474_edited-1b

And this is a view over Sidmouth and beyond.  Even though it was taken from the moving car while it was raining I just love it!

Hope to be back soon with more photos and I'm looking forward to catching up on what's been happening in blogworld while I've been gone.

Kathleen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree with you that the landscapes you photographed are "Just Beautiful." I can't wait to see more! I am sure that you had a wonderful time away. So happy to have you back...you were missed.