Wednesday 21 September 2011

It's a Bit Nippy Out There.

It's a lot windy too, mind you it always is up at Watergrove Reservoir.

A couple of hours ago when the skies were blue I decided to take Muffin out for a walk.  By the time I got to the Res...

DSC_2654_edited-1b

...the skies looked like this!  Muffin and I had a bracing walk along the edge of the Res.  I decided not to walk all the way around it in view of those menacing clouds.

DSC_2671b

Muffin was skipping about like a spring lamb.  Well, he was once we turned back and headed for the road home.  He's not too keen on going for long walks anymore.

There were quite a few walkers out this morning, mostly people walking their dogs.  All clothed in waterproof jackets and winter wear.  All but for one woman who was braving the elements clad in just a tshirt (of course she had trousers on too).  She had to be freezing and crackers!

Guess what?  I'm looking out of the window at brilliant blue skies now that I'm back in.

Kathleen.

No comments: