Sunday 4 September 2011

Ealees Again.

I can't believe that we are in September already! Where did the time go?  Anyway, ready or not, here it is and here I am with a few images from today.

Ealees4.9

The weather hasn't been too good of late and the risk of rain is never far away.  Today though we risked it and took the boys for a walk through Ealees.   Victoria knew that George and Nicholas would want to play in the water no matter what so she went prepared with swim shorts and a change of clothes.  Charlie was asked if he wanted to paddle but he wisely said "no thanks".

The boys start back at school tomorrow after the long summer holidays and somehow that always signals a change in the weather.  The nights are drawing in and the leaves are starting to fall - autumn it seems is just around the corner.  Autumn is my favourite season but somehow I'm not ready for summer to end just yet.  Does anybody else feel like that?

I'll be back soon with photos from our summer holiday in Devon.

Kathleen.

2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I'd like for our summer temps to end, that's for sure. It's still around 115 during the day and 90 at night. :/ Sure looks beautiful in your corner of the world. And the boys are doing what they are supposed to be doing -- messing around in the great outdoors. :) Best wishes to you and yours, Tammy

Anita Johnson said...

Sounds like you might need a vacation after your vacation! I can't believe it is September either. I'm not ready for fall and the cold weather ahead. And I haven't eaten enough watermelon yet!