Thursday 14 January 2010

It was just an ordinary day today.

I’ve had a cold, not been sleeping too well, the snow’s still with us.  You know, that kind of ordinary.  Then  I had a Royal Mail Special Delivery and things got less ordinary.  When the postman knocked at my door with a parcel in his hand my first thought was that Caroline had ordered something and had had it delivered to my home because there’s always a good chance that I will be in to receive the delivery.

DSC_1917

Well, Caroline had ordered something but it was for me not her!  The lovely little box above was in an outer box marked FRAGILE.  I had no idea what could be inside, but was pleasantly surprised to find…

DSC_1921softlight50%

…these wonderful little cupcakes!  How pretty do they look?  What a sweet, unexpected, different kind of gift that brightened my day no end.  They taste good too!  Thank you, daughter.

Kathleen.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

How pretty. xxx

Caroline said...

Glad you like them! xx