Thursday 4 March 2010

Lucky Me…

…is off to Wales again this weekend.   It doesn’t seem like two minutes since we were there I know, but when my lovely sister-in-law invited William and I again it would’ve been just plain rude to refuse!  IMG_2770 Also, lucky me gets to use my new camera bag.  I’ve been wanting a nice, bigger than what I’ve already got, lady’s sort of camera bag for a while now and last Friday I got one.  IMG_2772 I’m very happy with it.  It’s not only very pretty, it’s very practical too and holds everything this happy snapper needs.  Talking about pretty things…  well this orchid just about takes the biscuit!  I bought it on 7th December in Marks and Spencer in Manchester, brought it safely home on the train and it is still flourishing today nearly three months later!  It doesn’t need any special treatment and only has to be watered once a week, I think it’s beautiful and I love it. Here’s another pretty thing, my littlest Little Treasure, Charlie.

I’ll be back after our Welsh weekend.

TTFN.

No comments: