Wednesday 5 September 2012

A Few iPhone Photos

I know it’s been a while since I posted – I seem to be getting out of the habit of keeping this blog up to date but I don’t intend to get out of the habit altogether.

IMG_1243b

Over the end of August Bank Holiday weekend Caroline, Charlie and I spent six very relaxing days down in our home away from home in Devon.  The weather was mixed but we did get to spend a couple of days on the beach and we managed to spend the rest of our time happily content rambling around and taking things easy.  A lovely break.  Caroline did all the driving, so it was very relaxing for me!  Thank you, Carolina. 

Oh, the flowers were a welcome home gift from William.  Wasn’t that sweet?

IMG_1250b

Talking about William.  This picture shows him in John Lewis last Saturday afternoon checking out my birthday present.  My little iPhone is getting a big brother!  The fact is I’m having one of those birthdays tomorrow with a big fat zero on the end and this little baby is going to make it so much easier to bear!

IMG_1253b

IMG_1255b

Sunday morning found us over in Hebden Bridge again. We had lunch and read the Sunday papers.   Little things like that really float my boat.

IMG_1263b

Finishing on a sweet note.  I made a carrot cake on Tuesday.  Actually the carrots should‘ve gone into carrot and coriander soup but after grating them I looked in the cupboard and discovered I had no coriander.  So, carrot cake it was.

Kathleen.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Happy belated birthday to you! Hope it was a good one! The carrot cake looks yummy; but carrot and coriander soup sounds equally delicious. I am definitely a soup person. Best wishes, Tammy